Sunday 14 November 2010

Ugh, Sunday :-( The worst day of the week

Well it's another boring Sunday, I can tell you that I HATE Sundays. I really do. They are just boring, I think the main thing that made me dislike Sunday is the fact that everything is back on the next day - work, school, college. Well okay I don't go to college on Monday or Tuesday so I don't know lol. I should enjoy Sundays really, no I hate them. I do have some college assignments, well one of them has to be in Thursday so I'll probably work on that when I go back to my mum's house. I have another assignment but that doesn't have to be in for 2 weeks. At the moment as I write this I am just waiting for my lunch/tea to be done while listening to Galaxy on 106.4 FM. Some good tunes on that station. Dave has been to work today and he listened to BBC Radio 2 (88.1-90.2FM), boring in my opinion. Anyway sorry about not updating the blog much lol. I promise I will try harder, everyone who's reading if you haven't already please become a follower of the blog. Also please sign up to the forum. Just go to www.jack-bromby.com and click "Forum" on the nav bar, if you have any problems contact me and I'll try to fix it. Also keep leaving your comments on the front page of the site and on the blog.

Thanks for reading :-)

- Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment