Saturday 21 January 2012

Hispasat 30°W

Hola como estas?

I know I haven't updated for a while so I thought I'd make a post on the Hispasat at 30°W. As you may have worked out by my greeting, this satellite is used for TV channels from Spain and Portugal. There is an excellent selection on this satellite of Spanish and Portuguese channels. Many of the Spanish channels also have the option of English audio and many of the Portuguese channels are in English with Portuguese subtitles. The main encryption used on these channels are Mediaguard 3 and Nagravision 3. The main packages are Meo, Zon and Digital +. You can see below the 3 main beams used for the Spanish and Portuguese channels. It is very strong across Europe with the strongest being centred on the Spain/Portugal/France areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment