Tuesday 22 September 2009

Brilliant Day!

I had a brilliant day today. I woke up, ate breakfast, watched Everybody Loves Raymond (Channel 4, 7:30 AM), and went to school. I came home from school and was going to watch The Simpsons but decided to mow the lawn instead. So when I came down Dawn and Dave started nagging at me about school. Now I know Dawn and Dave read this blog, and you two may think you have ruined my day, but you haven't, suckers! Dave, your a big fat jerk and Dawn, you are a stirrer who likes to cause problems between me and Dave. Now I am watching Everybody Loves Raymond on Comedy Central. Well thats all. C ya suckers (Dave and Dawn).

1 comment:

  1. Hey lil dude, nice to see u back.Its cool that u got a telescope, now u can stargaze 4 real! btw Jack, please dont be too hard on Dave. U only have 1 dad!He only gives u a hard time cause he cares about u. Trust me, I know cause i'm a parent(12 yr old daughter). Anyway have fun and be safe Jack!

    ReplyDelete