Monday 21 September 2009

Great Weekend and an Okay Monday

The weekend was great. I woke up on Saturday, watched The Astronaut Farmer on Sky Movies, then had a shower and went to Collectables with Dawn and Debbie. It was the most boring thing I had ever done. Then we came back home, and I can't remember what I did after that, but I did go to Janice's at some point (Debbie and Janice are Dawn's sisters!). Next, Sunday. I went to Debbie's for lunch but before that I woke up and went through ever email Ceejay has ever sent. Well I got about half way before I went to make breakfast and watch an ep of The Simpsons on my big screen TV. Then I went to Janice's again, with Dawn. After that I washed the car. I was going to do the inside but couldn't be arsed! I could have earned a fiver but because of my lazyness I only earned £2.50. Then I wen't to Debbie's house for lunch, and had Yorkshire Puddings and Pork and Mash Potato. Today I wen't to school, learnt, got bored, came home. I have watched Everybody Loves Raymond on Comedy Central and watched Pimp My Ride on MTV-R before that. Now I am bored so listening to Kiss FM, 100.0 on your FM Dial across London! But since I am not in or near London I can't hear it on FM and so I am listening on my TV (with Surround Sound on my stereo). As TMC requested in the comments on my previous post, about The Simpsons being in a box, well the pics are below, TMC, if your reading this. There is also a picture of the telescope, which Dave had rudely shoved in the corner of my room without asking. I am staying overnight at Dave's today, hopefully that will be intresting. Anyway write again some other time.
.

1 comment:

  1. I love that Telescope Jack. The one I had. was like a small handheld one. I had years back.

    ReplyDelete