Monday 7 December 2009

Jamie Peterson - Getting Out Of Control?

Hello Everyone, tonight is going to be a special post on the individual Jamie Peterson, from Justin.TV. Today's question of the day: Is Jamie Peterson getting out of control? The answer is yes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few months back, early November, a really good friend of mine emailed me and told me about this new blog that had appeared. Mr Mac's New JTV Woodshed. I read the latest post and they were talking about Jamie Peterson and Drew4848. I actually enjoyed reading it, and was laughing for a long time at the post. Thats when I became a fan of this blog. JTV True Lies & Gossip which is the blog of Jamie Peterson, slags off Mr Mac continuously referring to him as "Pedo Mac". Now many of you know that during the weekend I was in Oxford, but in the early hours of Sunday Morning I received an email from that very same mate I mentioned earlier. He now tells me that Jamie has a new JTV channel. Elitefilms. Let me explain it, the name is shit, the channel layout is shit and there is about 2 minutes of him messing about with the settings. Although the channel advertises they are playing "Orphan". Still being a fan of the JTV Woodshed I decide to go and tell everyone about his new channel and how shit it is. This morning I log onto JTV TL&G and what do I discover? Peterson has wrote about me on his blog! Here is what he had wrote.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone remember JackB? No, we thought not.

To bring you up to date, after getting expelled from JTV, he fled to a web site on blogspot.com. You can see there his pathetic attempts at writing a blog. If the Olympics had a gold medal for sheer mindless boredom, he'd win it hands down.

If you want a good laugh, look at his videos of 'pulling up the carpet'. Videos of paint drying might offer an even more stupefyingly mind-numbing experience, but it's a tough call. We all know Jack has psychological problems (i.e. perving after schoolgirls), but the wild, uncoordinated camera movements suggest he suffers from St Vitus Dance as well. As the textbook says, a neurological disorder characterised by purposeless, rapid, involuntary movements.

Poor chap. We doubt if anyone looked at his blog. You can help secure his future by donating to the Billingham Home for Gormless Delinquents.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets begin. Firstly JTV is run by a bunch of San Francisco monkeys who have NO idea what they are doing and have no idea how to run a website. You have no right to sit there and criticize my blog by calling it pathetic, unlike yours. My blog is different when I update it, instead of the same rubbish "Pedo Mac did this, Pedo Mac did that". I don't just go on and on about one individual. Also my blog has 9 followers, I'd love to see how many yours has. My carpet videos has had a 5 star rating. You have no videos anyway, so come on Peterson, lets see if YOUR camera movements are any better. Also, at least with the videos I am not just sitting here writing about what I did, I can also record what I did so people can see it on video as well as read about it. Finally, going back to one of your earlier posts about "Pedo Mac" this is what you wrote:

"Sorry the presents the last little while probably haven't been quite as exciting as they were when you were a little boy but, well, you know how these things go (*wink*).
"

I'm sorry Peterson, that makes no sense. Now it's not going to look good when you are applying for the position of "bog floor sweeper" in McDonalds and they find out you can't speak your own language now, is it? Seriously Peterson, I would lay off, I am going to be reporting your blog for
deformation of a minor. If that fails then I am not really interested. If you want to keep writing posts about me then go ahead, it's not as if anyone reads your shitty blog now, is it?





2 comments:

  1. Posting to wish you a Merry X-Mas & the coming Happy New Year! Why am I nOt surprised to see more drama between Jack and JP/DW4848?!

    Also, what is this new found interest in football (eu)? You lost your iphone around that time as well too. Nevermind.. just thinking as I type. Try not to get too bored with wicked winter weather.

    Take Care;

    TMC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever happened to that Jamie Peterson kid? I kind of miss all the made up sex stories involving me that he and Grandpa Drew would write. Okay, not really.

    ReplyDelete