Friday 4 December 2009

Update

I know I haven't updated for a million years but here we go:

Next week is work experience but I am not going on it because of the stupid risk assesment crap. I failed it, and I didn't even do anything so I don't know how that works out. Today I was at school anyway, but had to leave at 2:20 PM which is the end of period 4 and start of period 5 (last) because I had a dentist appointment, I might be getting braces soon. So I met my mum in Billingham Town Centre where the dentist is. This morning in asembly (we have our asembly on Friday) we were told about how the police had been in contact with the school and asked to identify a pupil from our school who was caught shoplifting in a shop! Another one was where a group of kids, also from my school, who were throwing mud at an elderley person's house! It was about 8:45 PM, on a Thursday Night. I think its dispicible and disgraceful the image put across about the youths in this town, it is only the minority of course. Right now I am talking to Darryl and listening to my new favourite radio station, Skyrock. Skyrock is a national radio station in France on FM and the Internet, they are on 96.0 FM in Paris. The transmitter is on the Eiffel Tower. Tomorrow I am going to Oxford to watch Ebbsfleet play. Recently they won 2 games, Mansfield (Nottinghamshire) last Saturday and Stevenage (Northamptonshire) on Tuesday (I think). We are stopping at a Premier Inn hotel right near the football ground. I have to get up at about 7:00 or 7:30. I look forward to the radio stations I will receive. I will update tomorrow if I get Internet. Also, my dad's mad friend, Jimmy is going to Sheffield tomorrow to see Reading play, he went to Derby last Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment