Sunday 20 February 2011

New Housing Estate in Billingham - "College Gardens"

Hey guys, I just wanted to update my blog and talk about a new housing estate which is being built in Billingham, originally the site of an old college, it was demolished a few years ago and they have now begun building houses there and the estate is called "College Gardens". These houses are the newest in the town and are very modern, another thing which also makes these houses modern is some of them have solar panels which is of course very eco-friendly and can be used as a backup if the main power goes offline. Anyway I shot these pictures on Friday afternoon and thought I'd share them here. Let me know what you guys think in the comments. I may upload some more pictures in the photo gallery under "Billingham" and create a sub album called "College Gardens".





No comments:

Post a Comment