Monday 4 July 2011

Sunburn :(

Yesterday we had some hot weather. Temperatures reached to a high 26.5°C (79°F). I was sat outside most of the day in it, in a t-shirt and a pair of trousers luckily. I only burnt my face and my arms but it still isn't good. I didn't use any sun-screen because I live in England and that is not usually something we think about here. I was out in the sun for about 4 hours yesterday. Well I don't mind that much, I am just glad we had some nice hot weather. Today has been warm also, however today it was warmer by .2°C.

Yesterday top temperature in Billingham was 26.5°C (79°F)
Today top temperature in Billingham was 26.7°C (80°F)

That is not much difference however I think it was more humid yesterday and it was sunny yesterday too, not a cloud in the sky. Today it was quite overcast but still quite warm. Also it doesn't compare to weather we have had in the past where temperatures have reached 31°C (87°F). Although it's not often that this happens in the north of England (it is more common in the south), it still does happen. Oh well, I am heading on holiday to Greece in August, I am certain it will be even hotter there.

No comments:

Post a Comment