Sunday 18 December 2011

Christmas Day Radio Appearance

I will be making another radio appearance on 1Radio.org with my good friend Ceejay. This will be happening on Sunday 25th December 2011 at 4pm UK time. I am personally looking forward to this. It will be 2 hours and we will be playing pop music mainly from the 70s and 80s. I understand Christmas Day is busy for many people so for those who can't tune in a recording of the show will be available. After the Christmas show on New Years Eve (Dec. 31) we will be having 3 hours of the past guests from Ceejay's Solid Gold Sunday show which should be a server max out, and of course we have Jethro Sheeran on 1st January 2012. So it is going to be busy in the coming days for me and Ceejay on 1Radio. As for now we are concentrating on the Xmas show, so watch my Twitter/Facebook on Xmas day and I will inform you when I am due to go live on air. I look forward to it and hope to see you all there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment