Monday 19 December 2011

My Dish Setup: Triax TD88 + Inverto LNB

I want to talk about my satellite dish setup. Back in February when I originally started doing this hobby I purchased a very basic setup (Fortec Star) that was only really good for the strong satellites where I live (13e, 19.2e, 5w etc). However I have since upgraded to a Triax TD88 satellite dish. When I purchased the dish it said that it was 88cm in size, however when I got the dish I measured it myself and found it to be 94cm, not that I am complaining - the bigger the better! I also upgraded the LNB to an Inverto Ultra Black. This is a high gain LNB and so put together it makes the perfect satellite setup. I even managed to receiver BADR at 26 East, used for the Arab countries it is quite hard to receive in England without using a large dish (according to Satbeams.com I need a 100cm to receive 26e!). Anyway I will post some pictures of the satellite dish, which sits in my back garden, as well as that there is a video of my setup.







Video of my setup

2 comments:

  1. Now a days the popularity of satellite tv is increasing day by day. Most of the people prefer to have it as it provide the best way things for entertainment.
    Satellite Dishes

    ReplyDelete