Sunday 9 August 2009

Brilliant Weekend

This weekend was brilliant. On Saturday I woke up at around 8-9am and went to Manchester for the day to see a football match, because my Dad owns a part of one of the teams, they are called Ebbsfleet and they are from Kent. (Oh, also it was SOUTH Manchester). It was a long drive but I enjoyed it, the match was good, I know I don't like football or anything but it was alright. We drove from Billingham, through North Yorkshire, then through West Yorkshire (Leeds and Bradford) and through the Pennines and then on the Manchester Ring Road. Coming home we got lost and ended up driving through Huddersfield! Also listened to some pirate radio stations on FM because there are a few of those in West Yorkshire. On Sunday (today) my Dad and Dawn were going out to Pickering, North Yorkshire, but I didn't want to go so I went back home to mum's house and watched Everybody Loves Raymond (It was on Comedy Central all day). Then I went online, came back down and watched The Simpsons on Sky 1. Then I just went online, and thats about it. I am now listening to music, I have no plans for tomorrow as such, but will blog anyway. Oh, I forgot to mention, while on holiday I met some nice people from Scotland, London, Birmingham, Derby and Northumberland. Anyway, blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment