Friday 21 August 2009

Selling an iPhone

Hey Guys, I'm in France, will write more when I get back to England on Sunday, anyway.

I am selling 2 iPhones, the first one is a 0.025 MB, meaning you can download only one app of your choice. Battery life is about 10 minutes, 5 if your using it. It cannot make calls out of your county, so if your in Derbyshire, you cannot make a phonecall to Nottinghamshire, some other things, it does not have the text facility, or 2G or 3G, in fact the Internet is quite slow. If you are making a phonecall it will probably disconnect, the camera is very low quality. Email takes about 2 hours to load if your using a T1 Wifi connection, 42 hours if your using Dial-Up. This phone CANNOT be upgraded when Apple release an iPhone upgrade, it cannot be jailbroken either. I am offering £950.00 ($1572.63) for this iPhone.

The second iPhone is brand new, 4G, 10GB. I'm not sure about battery life because I have had this phone just over a year now and it has not once been charged, the battery symbol is always on full as well. It can make phone calls to anywhere in the world at a very cheap price. Internet is VERY fast, to load a big website would take a billionth of a second meaning you could just type the address in and the page would load, so fast you wouldnt even notice it. Email is the same. I am offering £0.10 (10 pence or $2) for this iPhone.

If you are intresting in purchasing any of these iPhones then you can contact me on my website, or text me on 56565656565656 starting your message with the word "jackb", if you dont start the message with jackb then your text message will be sent directly to Sheffield, South Yorkshire and made into a spoon and then distrubuted to all good Cutlery stores across the United Kingdom.

3 comments:

  1. lolol, i thinks u r playing tricks on us Jack,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this come with or without the IRaincoat as an accessory?

    :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am vary interested in your iphone Jack. Should I send you my credit card details lol.

    ReplyDelete