Saturday 18 December 2010

UKGetDiscovered.com

UK Get Discovered is now available, basically it is a free service created by Ceejay for unsigned bands and artists in the United Kingdom. I am now an admin of the site and help out where I can. It has a Forum and a Facebook group. I am an administrator in the Forum and looking forward to working on UKGD. We expect it to be very popular in the future so check out the site for more information, www.ukgetdiscovered.com

In response to Derrick, who commented on my previous post. I really do not have an opinion on the riots which recently happened in London. I don't live any where near the capital so they don't actually affect me. As for the university fees which are rising, this again, doesn't affect me yet because I don't go to university, I go to college which is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment