Wednesday 29 December 2010

Back from Gravesend

Hi everyone,

I am very sorry for not updating my blog recently. I have been to Gravesend, a town in the south of England, just near London so about 250 miles from Billingham. I have been there to see the football/soccer team Ebbsfleet play which was yesterday. They were playing against Dartford which isn't far, and E'Fleet won 2-1. Right now I am listening to Ceejay on 1radio.org. It is his 56th birthday today and 1 year since he's been on 1R. After that I am Skyping with him from 7:15 PM until 8:30 PM. I was quite tired going down to Gravesend yesterday because I had been Skyping with him the previous night and didn't get to bed until 2am. I had to be up just after 6am, so I only got just over 4 hours sleep.

Anyway it's nearly the end of 2010 and it's been a wonderful year. I am Skyping with Ceejay on New Years Eve through until after Midnight, and I might broadcast on Justin.tv, so if you want to listen to me Skyping with Ceejay, I will be on December 31st sometime in the afternoon, which is probably morning in America. The link is www.justin.tv/livefromuk or just click Webcam on my website.

Speaking of my website I do need to update it, first I am taking the Xmas background down and replacing it with a "Have a nice new year" themed background and then I need to add and remove a link in the links page. I will be removing a link to a hosting site because they have been liquidated and I am going to add a link to Ebbsfleet's website so you can get more info about them. Click here to see their website.

I've been having a problem with my laptop so I am heading over to Currys in Stockton tomorrow to get that sorted. Click here to see the problem.

Thanks for reading guys and I hope you have a great start to 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment