Tuesday 14 December 2010

Website Update - 14th December

I have just updated the website, the few things I have done are updated the text on the front page, I have also updated some information on the "About Me" page and also the links page, removed the links that are now invalid and edited some links that have changed. The text on my site was outdated and it did need updating so I'm glad I've now done that. Not much else to say really, there was snow outside but it's all gone now. Also, me and my friend Chris (Ceejay) are going to be working on a new project called UK Get Discovered. I have been promised an admin position on the site's forum and we are going to do work on that on Saturday. I am really looking forward to it. Most schools are on their final week now before they break up for the Christmas holidays. Middlesbrough college finishes on Thursday and I am off Friday. Northfield School, which is the secondary school I used to go to in Billingham, finishes on Friday and their holiday begins Monday 20th December until Monday 3rd January which also happens to be the 2nd birthday of my website.

1 comment:

  1. Jack,

    I am curious of something and I am surprised to see that you haven't mentioned the subject yet. What is your opinion of all the student protests going on in London over the last couple of weeks (including an attack on HRH the Prince of Wales)? Does any of these tuition increases affect you and if so how are you handling this situation?

    ReplyDelete