Sunday 23 January 2011

New 90cm Satellite Dish to watch foreign TV channels!

Hi everyone!

I have some exciting news, I recently purchased a 90cm satellite dish and a receiver so I can watch foreign TV channels across Europe, Asia and Africa. Well I got it set up last night and working, originally I did not know where I was pointing and only received one channel - 'SOS Kanal' from Serbia. Last night I moved the dish some more and received Italy and Poland from Hotbird 9 at 13.0 East, I can only receive the free channels but it's still fun. I have received the main channels e.g. Rai 1, Rai 2, Rai 3, Retequattro, Canale 5, Italia 1 (Italy) and some Polish stuff, some music channels, news channels etc. I can also receive Rai Sport 1 and Rai Sport 2 (Italy). Right now I am tuned to RTL 102.5 TV which is an Italian radio station and TV channel. Pics of my dish and the stuff I can receive are at the bottom of the post. Oh and one more note, my email address has changed, it's no longer uklive9@gmail.com it is now jack@jack-bromby.com so if you have any enquires please email there or use the contact form on my website.





5 comments:

  1. Great article. Most of the satellite network allows foreign channels. I have also cable network, but i have made one antenna as my self. Hope i will show out it as soon.
    Satellite Dishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Now a days market of the satellite TV is developed. It is very good product. From that we can get the best results. We can watch live games, shows.

    ipad video converter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I definitely think satellite TV is the way of the future, I have recently upgraded to a 94cm Triax (TD88). I might do a post on that in the near future. Maybe after the New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suggest you to get a 1.0-1.2m dish

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your post about "New 90cm Satellite Dish to watch foreign TV channels! " very nice post. It is very help full.I do appreciate about this post & this blog ... :)

    satellite receiver
    satellite receivers

    ReplyDelete