Wednesday 26 January 2011

Weekend trip to Dover

Hello everyone,

I just thought I would inform you of my trip this weekend, I am going down to Dover, a small town on the south coast of England. From Billingham this would be a 5 and a half hour drive however we are leaving on Friday night. I finish college at 5:15 PM, after that my dad will pick me up in the car, drive back to Billingham so I can get my stuff for the weekend, then we will be leaving straight away. We are leaving on the Friday evening and heading down to Girton, a village near Cambridge to stay over on Friday night. Via the A1 this will be 197 miles, at least 3 hours and 28 minutes on the road plus traffic. Then on the Saturday morning we are leaving Cambridge and heading to Dover which is 122 miles (2 hours 11 minutes on the road). Then we are driving back to Billingham on the Sunday, which by the way will be my website's 700-day anniversairy. So I am looking forward to the weekend, I have included screenshots to suggest the route and how long it will be.

It is also worth noting that I have updated the website, links to my Facebook, Twitter and YouTube profiles are now under my Twitter box on the front page.


No comments:

Post a Comment