Sunday 10 January 2010

Bad Weather

We are having alot of snow over here, it hasn't rained for a long time, just snow, none stop. I am sick of it now though and wish the rain would come! Anyway I woke up this morning at about 7 AM but was still tired so I went back to sleep and woke at 9:45 AM. I went to sleep with Classic FM on as well, but I didn't turn it on at 7 AM, it was on all night. Classic FM is a national FM radio station in the UK. Anyway after I got up I watched TV and then rang Dave at about 12 PM. After that we went to a cafe in Billingham Town Center and I managed to get a few photos and videos of the town covered with snow. At about 1:45 PM we left the cafe and went to Tesco. I couldn't be bothered to go because we had been the previous night (Friday). So I bet Dawn that I could make it home before they did and guess what? I actually won £5! When I rang Dave to tell him that I had made it home they went to Debbie's (Dawn's sister's) house to discuss going back to France in August, after I have left school. We will probably be driving there, instead of flying. That is good because my favourite radio station is a national FM station in France, it's called Skyrock and plays rap and r&b, both French and English. I did an update to the website today. The webcam is back! It will be up most of the time. The camera I am using is my old iPhone 3G (Yes the one I lost in York, and then that nice woman from Wakefield found it). It is great. According to Darryl, it actually captures the snow as it falls. I knew the iPhone cam was good but I didn't think it was THAT good. I will only be broadcasting the back garden, or maybe the view over the back of my garden. It is also mobile so I can broadcast in the car. If we do drive to France I will broadcast the whole 16 hour journey! We went to the cinema today at about 3:15 PM, it was CineWorld in Middlesbrough, and we went to see Avatar in 3D. That was also good. After that we went to McDonalds. We didn't end up getting home until about 9 PM. I went in the shower at about 10PM and listened to the radio. Now I am just writing about my day on my blog! I will probably go to bed soon. Before I do one last thing about the snow, it is about 5 or 6 inches in some areas of my town, if not more. Plus the weather doesn't really get warm over here until April. It's not over yet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment