Friday 15 January 2010

Friday

Well the last couple of days have been okay. We had more snow on Thrusday, strangely I prayed for it to snow and then I prayed it would clear up on Friday, and we did have warm temperatures today. So the snow did melt, and it rained! Temperatures reached 3 C (37 F)! The Isle of Mull in Scotland was warmer though. They always seem to have warmer weather in the winter than anywhere else in the UK. That is because the gulf stream runs right up to Isle of Mull. Currently as I write this, it is 9 C (48 F)! Anyway I woke up at 6:30 AM and went online on my iPhone and listened to the radio for a while. When I got up I had bread and butter for breakfast and watched TV, then got dressed. I went to school and learned some interesting things. Anyway heres the most important and interesting part of this post. Thursday (yesterday) morning Dawn's nephew, Ian, crashed his car. He was okay, no he wasn't drinking and driving, he slipped on the road and went into the back of another car. Here are the photos which I took earlier today. I have edited the pictures so the registration is blocked out. The car is a 2002 Renault Clio.

No comments:

Post a Comment