Sunday 10 January 2010

Snow is finally melting!

This morning I woke up and watched a couple of episodes of Lost (Season 2). I also ate some bread and butter, cheese slices, chips (crisps) and a chocolate muffin. I enjoyed it. After Lost I went in the shower, and heres what I do to save time. I brush my teeth while I am in the shower. After I was out the shower I got dressed and watcghed another episode of Lost. Dave and Dawn were out walking around the Seaton Carew area of Hartlepool. When they came back I logged on and have just been talking to Darryl and listening to Skyrock since then. Anyway the current temperature is 4 C (39 F) so the snow is melting quite quick. Bad news is there is more forecast tomorrow and Tuesday according to Google :( Usually the UK is mild in the winter because of the gulf stream, but that runs around the Atlantic. This is a snow storm from the Russian area of Siberia so the gulf stream is currently inactive. Last year we didn't have alot of snow, it was just rain. Oh well. Strangely, right now it is -1 C (30 F) in Paris, France and -9 C (15 F) in New York City. These are all locations which are all South of me yet they are colder!

1 comment: