Wednesday 24 March 2010

Wednesday - Site Updated

Well my site is finally updated. My friend who manages the domain worked on it last night for 4 hours. It looks brilliant. New banner, new layout I just love it. Anyway I woke up at 6:30 AM again, watched The Simpsons at 7:00-8:00 and got dressed during the commercials. Went to school, and showed off my new website in ICT (Period 3) lol. I stayed back after school for the revision classes, today was History and topic was about Germany, just before Hitler came to power. I came home and met someone called Lewis at about 6:30 PM, on time. He is someone who I will be hanging out with soon, some activities we have planned are bowling (ten pin), cinema, Life Center in Newcastle, etc etc. He is a volunteer for The Children's Society. Anyway, I will be hanging out with him soon. Now I am just updating the blog and being excited about my new website.

No comments:

Post a Comment