Sunday 21 March 2010

Weekend

On Friday night I went to TGI Friday's and had a burger and chips, left there just after 20:00. I went to the bowling alley with my Dad, Dawn and other members of the family. we had reservations for 22:20 but got in for about 20:30. When I got home at 22:10 I went straight to sleep. On Saturday I woke up and discovered it was raining and we had someone (Marty) in doing the kitchen, putting new cupboards in etc etc. The kitchen should be done soon. Dave was at work in Newcastle so I didn't go to his house until about 16:00. He was going out with Dawn and her friends on Saturday night so I had the house to myself. Sunday morning I woke up, logged on and updated my blog and I am listening to 93.1 Heart FM from Thessaloniki, Greece. Lastly, heres some pictures of my houses on Google Street View. Btw I am currently working on a website update. First is Mum's house, second is Dad's.

No comments:

Post a Comment