Sunday 28 March 2010

Weekend - Another Site Update

Well its the week-end and I have done another website update. Firstly I woke up and watched a bit of National Geographic. Then went online and did, well, not much really. I checked the weather (10 C), warm but windy. I went to Dave's house at about 2 PM, I got the bus because he was working. Anyway lets just skip to the update, I have translated the entire website into French and you can find that here: www.jack-bromby.com/Francais it took me about an hour to do but I also had some help from my friend in Beauvais, Oise, France. Also the clocks are going forward tonight at 1 AM, then we enter the British Summer Time (BST), also means I get an hour less in bed. Oh well, summer will officially be here soon, then the hot weather will come and I can get the Flymo out and mow the lawn, just like before:

http://www.justin.tv/clip/672d2146eb6

No comments:

Post a Comment