Saturday 27 February 2010

Bon Week-End!

Well Saturday is here. I know I haven't updated in a while and for that I am sorry. Today I woke up at 9:00 because we are getting the kitchen (at mum's house) all redecorated. The plasteres (is that spelt right?) came at about 9:30 AM. I watched TV, but brushed teeth and got dressed before they came. I went to Dave's just after 12PM and we went to the large Tesco Extra over in Norton Village. It is a big store, 2 floors and its open 24/7. I bought a HDMI cable while I was there for my XBox360 as I wasn't getting any audio using the standard HD cables. I tested them out and they work perfectly. I just hung out for most of the day listening to music and messing around on Google Street View. Weather wasn't too bad, didn't rain and it wasn't cold but tomorrow we are getting alot of rain which is coming over from Spain and France. Well thats awesome, I can't wait :( Dave and Dawn went out at 7 PM to a bar because a band was playing. I moved the furniture a bit in my room, I moved the TV from the South wall to the North East corner. After I had moved it I wasn't getting any reception on cable TV. I don't understand why it went but I had to do a rescan, and I wasn't getting any signal. Turned out I had it plugged into "ANT" instead of "RF IN". I thought ANT meant Antenna? Oh well I don't know. After I plugged it back in correctly I got a good signal but still no channels. I did about 3 re-scans to get them back. Turned out I was on the wrong symbol rate. Anyway everything is back now as you can see in these photos. Also the TV looks better in this position. Yes, the channel on was ESPN.

No comments:

Post a Comment