Thursday 11 February 2010

Thursday - Now Off School Until 22nd

Well I am now off school until the 22nd February. The reason the break has started early is because Thursday and Friday are parent-review days. I have already had mine at 9:00 AM and it didn't look good. I didn't have good grades. I need a minimum of five Es to get into college to do the course I have chosen, I was expected to get 4 Es, a D and a C which is brilliant but I only got 3 Es. I am going to have to start revising/studying more. That will begin on the 22nd when I return to school. At least the review is over and done with and I can just relax for the next 11 days! I am always well-behaved at school, just recently I haven't been concentrating. I have improved though. Anyway, yesterday it snowed but it did not lay as it wasn't cold enough (above freezing(0 C, 32 F)). Right now it is sunny and no snow here. However Kent in Southern England are getting it really bad. Makes me glad I live in Northern England. I am going to Kent on Saturday for football but it may be post poned. I certainly hope not but we will see. I have no plans for today, might listen to the radio for most of the day. Tonight from 10-2 AM I will probably listen to the Night Owls which is a popular talk show on Metro Radio. I love that show and it was really entertaining last night. I actually have a recording which I will post on YouTube tomorrow. There was an idiot caller on complaining about the NHS (National Health Service). Anyway, I will check my email inbox alot today so if you want to send me a message you can do so by using the contact form on the website. Please leave your comments also. I always read them. Current temperature in my town is 2 C (36 F), lowest of 1 C (33 F) and highest of 8 C (46 F).

2 comments: