Wednesday 17 February 2010

Wednesday

BONJOUR, Well today I woke up and watched an epsiode of Lost Season 3, which I have on DVD. I went to Dave's at about, well maybe it was 12 PM, I didn't make a note of the time. On Monday I did an update to the website. I updated the webcam page, I migrated from Qik to UStream after I got a recommendation from Drew after I spoke with him on the phone on Thursday. Anyway Dave started to paint the kitchen, he put the first coat on today which was pure white. He also painted the cealing (I don't know how its spelt). We have a sample of two paints, both shades of blue. We are buying the real paint tomorrow and getting started first thing. We used Dulux (photo below) paint to paint the skirting boards and the door frame and then used Matt paint for the first coat. On the subject of the kitchen, at my mum's house the kitchen is also getting completely redone. Work is starting tomorrow. Today I also played Indigo Prophecy, also known as Fahrenheit. I had a good setup. I used my VGA cable to plug the laptop into the TV for video and used RCA cables from the headphone jack to the stereo which was moved into my room the other day. Thats basically all I did today, not very interesting, but hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting. Well we can only hope. Oh, I almost forgot, we went through the ARC car wash today, I have a video but haven't uploaded that yet, but I do have a recent video on there which I recorded today, in this vid, I show you around my dad's car (Citroen C4). Citroen is a French car make. Heres a link to that video. Oh and I've also added an image from my London trip below, to see the full album please follow this link. Well thats all for now, AU REVOIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment