Friday 10 September 2010

Friday - Final Teeth Are Out

Hello Jack-Bromby.com fans!

This morning I had 2 more teeth removed but it was the last ones I am having out (Thank God!). When I went in they first put some strange orange sticky stuff on my gum where they administor the injection, this is to ensure that it goes in with as little pain as possible. After that they have a needle and inject novacain I think it is, into not just one part of my mouth but about 5 different parts. The first injection I found to be a little bit painful, even as I write this I cringe at the thought of it again. It wasn't alot of pain but it did hurt for about 5 seconds. Once they had administered the injection in all parts of my mouth the dentist began poking my teeth to make sure that it is completely numb. Once it was the dentist then had another instrument to push down on my teeth to loosen it before the final part where they had a pair of plyers to pull out my tooth. Then they did the same with the other tooth. I'm just glad it's all over. I am having my braces installed in 2 months I think. On a lighter note I start college on Monday. I am looking forward to it. Oh and I downloaded some more music earlier. French rap, some oldies and just some other music. There is too many to list all but here's some:

Rihanna - Hate That I Love You
Rihanna - Take a Bow
NTM - Pose Ton Gun
NTM - That's My People
NTM - Police
NTM - Tout N'est Pas Si Facile
La Fouine - Immortelles
Heinz - Just Like Eddie
The Drifters - Save The Last Dance For Me
The Crickets - Oh Boy

and many many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment