Tuesday 20 October 2009

Bad Day!

I am updating this blog by request from someone at school because they said they watched those videos of me. The one where I flooded the garden (remember that one? lol) and the other one where I cut the grass (as far as I am aware that video isn't on YouTube). Anyway I woke up at 7:00 AM, got dressed, ate breakfast, watched television and walked to school. Now those of you who know me well, will know how lazy I am and I hate walking! The reason I was walking is because I kept saying I hated Dawn's car (well it is a load of crap). The reason it is crap is because its cheap. Also the aerial is broke and the only stations I can get is Galaxy and Smooth, no TFM or Metro or Radio 1, its absolutly disgraceful. Anyway I went to school, learnt some things, walked home in the rain! So my uniform got all wet :( Then when I got home I got my laptop out, now I am speaking to a friend (via MSN) and writing this. Well thats it, oh and for the people from school who are reading this my MSN is jackbromby@hotmail.co.uk (what else would it be?). Oh and you can see from the pics below how well we are getting on with the decorating. Chairs moved, Settee has moved position, hi-fi under the stairs and lamp in the bin. Oh btw the new suite has been ordered and will be arriving soon, we are probably going to order the new carpet on Saturday.



Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment