Saturday 24 October 2009

Saturday

Today I woke up and stayed in bed for a while listening to the radio, I got up at about 7:30 AM and watched TV, ate breakfast, watched SpongeBob SqaurePants and got in the shower. I was in the shower for about half an hour, so after that I got dressed and rang my Dad (Dave) to come and pick me up from Mum's. That was at 10:30 AM and he got here at 11:30 AM because he had to shower and things. I went back to Dad's house and got online for a while until 1:15 PM when we went to Stockton to get the new carpet, so that is now ordered and is arriving in a few weeks, still need to get the new suite. I came home, watched The Simpsons and had some food. Then after all that I came down and wrote this. Thats about all I've done today, the skies are currently clear and hopefully if everything keeps up me and Dad might get out to Danby, Yorkshire with the telescope. Thats if the skies stay clear, of course. Will write tomorrow morning. Oh and Dad ordered a new telescope last night, this one is smaller than the other one however it is automatic, so you could select something like "Andromeda Galaxy (M31)" and the telescope would automatically point towards it. Of course, the Andromeda Galaxy is a summer constellation, so dunno how well it would look. That should arrive soon. I will write tomorrow and let you know if things go to plan. I am also going to do some updated to the website today. Au Revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment