Monday 26 October 2009

Monday

Saturday night, we didn't go stargazing at N.Yorks, the clouds came back, oh well. Sunday, my dad was going to a wedding so I had to come home early, I spend the day watching TV and playing video games. Monday, this morning I woke up at about 9:00 AM and listened to the radio for a while. I went downstairs and watched "Everybody Loves Raymond" on Comedy Central, every week day 10-11 AM. Then Dad came and I was still in pjamas! So I had to get dressed, fast, and skipped brushing my teeth (I don't like the toothpaste my mum purchases anyway, Colgate, its too strong). I switched everything off and put the almost empty pepsi bottle back in the fridge and wen't to Dad's house. I spent the ENTIRE day watching YouTube videos, while Dave went to the pub (The Kings Arms, its near my school). Dawn had some things to do so I was left home alone. Like I said, I spend the entire day watching videos, and Dad came back at..... what was it again? About 6PM maybe? Anyway we had a pizza takeaway, from Jazzy's pizza shop, yes, thats the one I live next to - Crap, people from school read this and I just gave away my location! Oh well, whats the worst they could do? - Post a bomb? *Waits by the letter box*. The pizza was crap, and the fries weren't brilliant, after that I listened to radio some more, I watched FlashForward at 9:00 PM and came back down at 10:00 PM to listen to that late night phone in show on Metro Radio and thats what I am doing now, it is on until 2am, so I will probably go to bed around then. Problem is that radio station is from Newcastle, and reception around here is crap, I can hear the station fine on my stereo but theres alot of annoying static. Oh well. Wednesday I am going to Manchester Airport, then Blackpool! I am looking forward to it - all those radio stations I will receive!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jack! How are Homer, Marge, Bart, and Lisa.. oh yeah, and everyone else?
    Is anyone getting the new flu vaccine around there? I wonder why your going to Blackpool, just for the radio? Instead of toothpaste, there's always mouthwash (of coke) and floss of pick-n-mix. :)

    - Tmc

    ReplyDelete