Saturday 31 October 2009

Weekend :(

Thursday, I did some xmas shopping with Dad in Middlesbrough. Oh and rang my friend Drew, in Reading to ask him a question about an app for the iPhone. I rang him at about 9:30 PM but he was in a meeting. He rang back a few mins later. Friday (yesterday) I woke up, watched Raymond, Frasier, Jermemy Kyle, etc. Then I got dressed and rang Dave to come pick me up. After that, we went to New Marske, Redcar to see my new cousin. I was only interested in their 50" television and Sky + HD to be honest. Then we went to Redcar and got a chippy, we sat in the car eating that and listening to Metro Radio, which works well in Redcar, even better than TFM surprisingly. Then we went home and I spent a few hours on the Internet. Dawn came back from Leeds and then me and Dad wen't out to Toys R Us to buy a new Xbox 360. This one is better in alot of ways than my old one, this one has HDMI cable. I got that at 5:00 PM and was playing it till 12:00 AM, but thats nothing compared to how much I will play today. Then I wen't to sleep and woke up on Saturday (today). Today Dad and Dawn are going to Liverpool until Monday so I might not be able to post in this blog until then, but we will see. Oh and I got your comment TMC in one of the previous posts, how are you doing m8? Do you still read the blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment