Saturday 3 October 2009

Weekend

Hey guys, well I had a great week, except Dave went to London yesterday on the train with all his friends for the weekend so I'm left here with my mum! The train went from Darlington-York-Doncaster-Peterbrough when I actually thought it would go Darlington-York-Leeds-Sheffield-Derbyshire. Anyway, I might be getting a new laptop for Xmas and I am considering if I do, I may use this Vista to set up a 24 hour webcam of the back garden (I would set up a Street Cam, problem is the only 2 rooms that face the front is the Living Room and Dad's Bedroom. Or I could purchase a wireless webcam, anyway let me know what you think. If I did purchase a wireless webcam I would still have my other webcam so I could, I suppose, always set up 2 different streams. Backyard and Street. If those are boring, I could always set up a TV cam, using a Capture Card connected to my Digital Satellite Receiver so you could watch what I was watching, or I may be able to do TV and Backyard cam. Anyway, post comments and tell me if its a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment