Saturday 14 November 2009

Saturday - iPhone Lost

Today we went to York with my dad and his friend, Jimmy. Dawn gave us a lift to Darlington and we got the train from there to York. The match was fun, York 1 - 0 Ebbsfleet (no surpirses there). After the match I took a photo of something called "Ceejay's Signs" to show to my friend, Chris (or Ceejay) then went for a piss. After that we left the F.C. and when we got back into the main street Dave asked if I had my stuff, I checked and discovered my iPhone was missing. I thought it had dropped out my pocket but we went back, retraced our steps and searched everywhere but couldn't find it, and we even tried ringing it but the volume was off (I keep it off alot). We searched the F.C. but couldn't find it. When we got home (10:50 PM because we had been to Debbie's before we came home), Dave rang O2 and we had the number barred. Tomorrow (Sunday) I am getting up early to go to the O2 store and buy a new phone, will probably get the iPhone 3GS. If you have my number don't worry as it is not being changed. I will be keeping the same number because they are transferring then data from the original SIM card to the new one.


I will update on the new iPhone tomorrow, but I will have to spend most of the day TRYING to return it to its original state.

More Details Tomorrow

P.S. - if you took my iPhone and if you are reading this right now. You SUCK and I will dance around your FUCKING grave.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry To Hear About Your iPhone Jack, My 32gb iPhone was lost and some nice man picked it up and returned it to me but the screen was shattered, But i sold it on ebay and got around $400 for it =) Now im back to my old 8gb iPhone 3g

    ReplyDelete