Monday 9 November 2009

Sunday & Monday

Sunday, I went to Debbie's house (Debbie is Dawn's sister) and had lunch there, I had Yorkshire Puddings and Pork. Mmmmm. I had some text messages, and I thought they were from Darryl, but it turns out they were from Jamie Peterson! When I realised I couldn't stop laughing. With that said, I am not becoming friends with Jamie, I'm not unblocking him on MSN and I am not going to his room, but I will not ignore his text messages. Today I went to school, in the last period, Math, someone got shouted at and sent out the room! Haha. By the way his name is Johnny, poor guy. He was also sent out in the previous period (English). I came home, and watched Futurama on SKY 2 and then rang Dave to come and get me, I am staying overnight at his house tonight so I got my stuff ready, socks, underwear, iPhone. When I got to Dave's house I noticed Janice (Dawn's other sister) was here. Dave went to Tesco (supermarket) and I stayed and surfed the web. While he was there he bought a new CD - "Dreamboats And Petticoats Part Three". It has good songs, Doo wop and rock and roll from the 50s and 60s. "With Cliff Richard & The Shadows, Paul Anka, Neil Sedaka, Carole King, Connie Francis, Buddy Holly, Elvis Presley, Roy Orbison And Many More". I have been playing it on the stereo in the living room with headphones on and I am loving it so far. Well thats all for now, Flashforward is on tonight, 9PM on Five!

1 comment:

  1. hey jack. hope all is well. I dont see you streaming live anymore.

    ReplyDelete