Saturday 7 November 2009

Weekend

Today I woke up and sent an email to Ceejay, he talked about his friend Simon not being able to receive television reception. I gave him some advice about it. He also mentioned some other things. I got up, watxhed Frasier and Raymond on Comedy Central and had breakfast. I got dressed and got the bus to Dad's house but no one was in, so I went in the shower. After that I got the laptop down and chatted to Darryl and had lunch. Then Dave came in, and thats about all I did today. I have been having problems with someone on MSN, he has been bullying me and saying dispicible things. Things which I can't repeat here and only what a person with a sick mind would say. I was going to report him to CEOP but decided not to bother. I am going to do an update to the website, change some things around on the front page and add that "Flooding The Garden" cartoon to the front page. Dave and Dawn are going out tonight! RESULT! I can enjoy myself, better make the most of it though!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jack, greetings from Bermuda to you and your family. Some advice on that msn thing, I think you are doing the right thing. The best approach with idiots is to ignore them!Just live your lifr your way and enjoy yourself and everything will be O.K. Later lil dude

    ReplyDelete