Tuesday 19 October 2010

Nearly 600 days! Website Updates (Coming Soon!)

Hi Guys,

it's been 597 days since Jack-Bromby.com has been on the web which means on Friday it will be 600! Truthfully I never expected my site to be on this long but, well here we are!! I am also going to be doing a few updates on the website and hopefully have them done by the end of the month. Jack-Bromby.com is not an extremely popular website but I do get at least 5 visitors on it per day, a few of them do return and read this blog often and I will credit them at the end of this blog post. As much as I want to update the site I am very busy with college at the moment, I have an assignment that needs doing and I am getting another one tomorrow. I also have to give a presentation about me on Thursday which I'm not really looking forward to, but everyone else in the class has to do it so whatever, I am sure I'll get through it. Rest assured though I will make time and get these updates done, I will probably work on them Sunday night when I have lots of time. I am also off college next week, all colleges and schools across the country are off because of half-term. I will get the updates done. I won't give too much away but there will be a new section which will be updated on a regular basis. Thank you to everyone who has been on my website and left me positive feedback on the shoutbox, thank you to everyone who reads my blog regularly and thank you to my blog followers.

My most regular returners to the website:

-AKRON, OHIO (6.20%) although I am not sure who that is. Please leave in the comments who you are so I can thank you properly.
-ALLEN PARK, MICHIGAN (6.20%) again I am not sure who you are so please let me know.
-REDONDO BEACH, CALAFORNIA (3.20%) don't know who you are either! Please contact me.

These seem to be my most regular visitors, thank you, the people who are above ^^

Top 5 countries:

-UNITED KINGDOM (56.60%)
-UNITED STATES (30.00%)
-GERMANY (4.20%)
-POLAND (1.00%)
-TURKEY (1.00%)

I did have a few visitors from Turkey recently, and Iceland and Mexico, I haven't had those countries on my site before. Well there's a first for everything.

Thanks everybody,

- Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment