Saturday 9 October 2010

New Website Updates

Hi Blog followers,

I have done a website update tonight. Well a few actually. There are 2 brand new pages on the "Extra" area of the site. First one "Photos of Billingham" and second "Old versions of the site". On "Photos of Billingham" you can see some photos I have taken around my town with my iPhone 3GS. I will be updating this page very regularly. Second one "Old versions of the site" I have included old screenshots of the website so you can see what my site looked like on the previous versions and layouts. There's only 3 on there at the moment but there will be more in the future. The last update I have added a countup on the bottom of the front page which shows you how much time has elapsed since my website first came online on January 3rd 2009. Right now it has been up for 587 days. I am hoping to keep this website running as long as possible, the renewal is in January 2011 and hopefully it will be renewed for another 2 years, I could renew it for only 1 since it's a .com domain. Anyway enjoy the new features and let me know what you think. The updates took approx 2 hours 15 mins to do, from 8PM to 10:15 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment