Monday 18 October 2010

Nice Monday

Well today was a nice Monday. I got up at 10am and watched half of Jeremy Kyle. A few minutes after that my mum came home, unexpectedly. Apparently she had been in pain all night with her tooth, she was awake all night and did not go to work today, she had been to the dentist to have the tooth removed! Now I had teeth removed recently as you will remember, it's not a painful procedure but it's not very nice. She isn't going into work tomorrow either, so I was thinking "great, the two days I am off college, ruined". Well it wasn't that bad. I still got to have my chip butty (English term for chips and a bread bun), I watched Everybody Loves Raymond. I did, however, leave at 2:45 PM to go to my dad's. Although first I went over to the school to see my friends Sara and Estelle. THEN I went to my dad's house. I got there at about 4:30 PM. While I was walking to my dad's I put my earphones on and listened to Skyrock radio (French rap radio station) on my iPhone via 3G :) I enjoyed the music. When I got there I cleaned my room. I picked up some papers and other junk on my floor and stored it in my cabinet, I also picked up some junk near my bed. I vacuumed the floor and dusted the furniture (e.g. stereo, TV, cabinet). My room does look nice and clean now. Pictures are posted at the bottom. At 7:00 PM my dad had a phone call work-related that he had to drop something off at a sub station in Wolviston Services (street view). I didn't realise he had a key to this building. I then found out that he has a key to every sub station in Newcastle, Sunderland, Teesside, and all of Yorkshire (Leeds, Sheffield etc). So if he wanted to he could cut the power to every town and city in the North East and Yorkshire! And lose his job lol. He can shut the power off for the entire town of Billingham too. I asked if we could do it, he said no :(

Oh, another strange thing happened today - I got 47 friend requests on Facebook, in 5 minutes !



No comments:

Post a Comment