Tuesday 28 July 2009

Birthday!

27th July

I had a good day on the 27th, Dave picked me up and we took a few boxes to the tip. Then I went round his house for most of the day and at about 5pm we went to TGI Fridays and I had fries and burger. Then we went bowling and left there at about 9:05pm.

28th July - Birthday!

Today was my birthday and I had a good day. I did not get ANY sleep at all last night, not because I was excited, but something else.... I woke up at about 8am, went downstairs, put the tv on and fell asleep on my sofa. I woke at 10:30am and watched Everybody Loves Raymond on Comedy Central. Then I was on and off the computer. At about 2pm (maybe) my mum took me to the local pub (bar) for food, and I had chips and burger, lol, same as what I had yesterday at TGI. Then I came home went on the computer and here I am. Well thats it, please leave comments.


4 comments:

  1. sounds like u had a good day, Happy 15th Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack
    Happy Birthday.
    Javier in the USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday from Bermuda lil dude, hope u have many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh your 15[: woo. what were all the presents you got? loveyoouuu <3

    ReplyDelete