Thursday 30 July 2009

Final Post

This is my final post before my holiday. This morning I woke up at 8:00am and just layed in bed and thought about things. I watched the end of Titanic on the Sky Movies Modern channel and got dressed. Not long after that Dawn drove me back home and I watched more television up until 11:30am when my mum took me for a haircut. Then I came home, showered, had lunch and watched more television which led me to what I'm doing now - watching television and blogging. At about 7:00pm me and my Mum are getting a lift to the airport. Take off is at 10:45 PM. The airport I am travelling from is Newcastle, which is just North of the city Newcastle-Upon-Tyne. Click here to see the airport on Google Maps. The flight is TCX873K. Arriving at about 2:00am UK Time (4:00am Greek Time (EEST)). Responding to your comment on my previous post, Carly, the 32" TV was my birthday present which I got weeks earlier. The only presents I got was yours, and a Bart Simpson beach towel from Dawn and Dave. Anyway, please leave your comments and I will see you all next Thursday. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment