Thursday 30 July 2009

Great Day

Today was great. I woke at about 9:45AM and watched some television. Jeremey Kyle, Everybody Loves Raymond and Judge Judy, all of that until about 11:30AM when my Mum took me to the town center and put me in a taxi to my dad's house. After I got there I ate my cheese pasty, pizza bouquet and chocolate crispy cake, then drank my bottle of coke while listening to the radio. Nothing really happened after that. My Dad came in from work at EXACTLY 16:15:01 ((GPS)).
:) We then picked Dawn up from a friends house, came home, Dave went in the shower and then we took Dawn to Guisborough for an appointment. After that we came home, I had a bath and read DigitalSpy forums. Tomorrow I am going on holiday to Kos, Greece and wont be back until next Thursday, so I will see you all then. Goodbye and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment