Tuesday 21 July 2009

Living Room Wallpaper Stripped

Well, the living room walls are finally stripped (before and after pictures below), yesterday (Monday) I went to Dad's house at around 9am, I pulled off wallpaper for about an hour or so, got bored and went upstairs to watch The Simpsons (I love that show! My favourite characters are Homer and Marge!). Anyway, Dawn and Dave (Dad) stripped the rest of the paper when Dave came home from work. at around 5:30PM, me and Dave went to Teesside Retail Park and ended up buying 2 Red/White audio cables and a VGA Cable so I can use my 32" TV as a PC Monitor (pics below). Today (Tuesday) I came round to find Dawn and her niece (Dawn was babysitting), they were stripping the wallpaper in the landing upstairs (the wallpaper is connected to the living room). They kept bugging me to switch the radio on, so eventually I did, I kept switching between TFM and Metro. Then after that I just watched TV and used the computer. So thats about it, tomorrow (Wednesday) the aerial fitters are coming to install a brand new Digital TV aerial for the TV downstairs and my TV upstairs, they are also installing a new FM/DAB aerial on the roof of the house. I will post pics tomorrow. Time to crash, night everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Jack... you new website looks great!!!
    I sure miss you broadcasting. Have you thought of going to blog.tv? Just a thought.

    Just wanted you to know that I'll be enjoying your blog.

    Take care,

    Charlie.. (aka... funboy1234)

    ReplyDelete