Thursday 23 July 2009

Visit From Social Services

Today I woke at about 9:45am (I think, can't remember), watched TV, went on the Internet and stuff like that. My mum came home at lunch today (as she does every Thursday) and I ate some fries and bread (chip butty) and watched a bit of The Simpsons Movie. Also my cousin has been on front page of a local newspaper serving Billingham and Stockton, about fixing bikes, I may try and scan it tomorrow and post it here. At about 2:50pm, my dad came to my house getting ready to meet the social worker, and at around 3pm she eventually came. We discussed about the problems with the girls and how I was using my condition as an excuse. We chatted for about 1 hour 30 minutes before leaving. Then I just went back online and that was about it. I have been using a website for radio tuners, it is called globaltuners.com and it is really good. I can tune radios and listen to FM in different countries, some of them even have RDS, there is one in Wakefield, West Yorkshire which isnt far from me and all my local radio stations can be heard over there. Check it out. Well, I will post again tomorrow, remember to leave comments and you can contact me using the form on my website for anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment