Saturday 25 July 2009

Saturday - Shopping

I came home from Dave's house at 11:30am and then went shopping with my mum, I now have a new pair of shoes for holiday on Thursday. My mum also had to return a dress or something she bought from Matalan and replace it with another one (wrong size). I also got a new T-Shirt and a pair of shorts also for holiday. Then me and my mum ate at a nice restaurant overlooking the River Tees, I had pizza and chips, it was nice although the pizza was big! After I came home I just went online and did stuff. I am also devistated to find that a really good show on TFM/Metro has been axed so they can broadcast a stupid networked show from their sister station 96.3 Radio Aire in Leeds, I hate networked shows. It also goes across every other station owned by the company, except 96.7 Radio City in Liverpool. Oh well, life goes on, if I am ever in the car on a Saturday Night I will probably be over on BBC Tees (95.0 FM) or Real (100.7 FM). It is currently 11:48 PM and I'm really tired. I am going to go to bed but leave my laptop on overnight as I am downloading something.

Au revoir

1 comment:

  1. ooooooooh, sounds like funn[: i love shoppinngg,, ♥

    ReplyDelete