Friday 2 July 2010

Final blog post before I go to Bulgaria

Hey guys! Okay, most of you know that tomorrow I am leaving with my mum for a one week holiday to Bulgaria. I am really looking forward to it as this is a new country which I have not visited before. My mum's cousins (Susan and Janice) live there. Just so you know, the area I am going to is called Sunny Beach which is near the town of Nessebar in Eastern Bulgaria, it is a coastal town. My flight is from Newcastle Airport (EGNT) to Bourgas Airport (LBBG). Departure is at 6:40 PM (UK time) and arrival is at 11:59 PM (Bulgarian time, 2 hours ahead of UK). My mum wants to get to Newcastle airport early. After we have checked in I'll probably be getting a Burger King. Oh, and the airline is Balkan Holidays, I have never flown with this airline before. Most of my holidays I have flown with Thomson Airlines or EasyJet (I will be flying with this airline when I go to France, 1 week after I have returned from Bulgaria). Anyway, guys, I guess I will see you all in a week. My return flight is the following Saturday, I will probably blog about everything I did when I get back. Still, I think there is a good chance I will be able to get a connection at Susan and Janice's house. I think they have the Internet. Anyway, remember to leave comments both here and on the website, I enjoy reading them. Oh and I am going to Dover on January 29th 2011 with my Dad and I am really looking forward to it, most of you know I enjoy DXing and Dover is a great place to receive lots of French radio. Okay, bye guys, love you all, see you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment