Sunday 11 April 2010

Boring Sunday

This morning I layed in bed for an hour before actually getting up. I got up at about 10:50 AM I think. I went down, greeted my Mum, and put the TV on. There wasn't really anything on, Sunday TV is boring. But I did watch The Simpsons which was on Sky 1 from 12 PM to maybe 2PM. Then after The Simpsons I watched Futurama while ripping some 'Now Thats What I Call Music' CDs. UK border force was on from 4:00 to 4:15 PM, watching people getting stopped from entering the UK illegally, i.e. getting stopped at Heathrow Airport, sneaking into trucks at Calais, etc. I also switched between the Tottenham V Portsmouth football match on ITV 1 and The Simpsons on Channel 4 (+1). My Mum went out on the morning to the nearby Tesco supermarket for a chicken. For lunch I had Yorkshire Puddings and chicken. My Mum then went out shopping with her friend. She came back while I was watching The Simpsons on C4. I went upstairs after The Simpsons and listened to some music and some old Skype calls I recorded with Jamie/Drew. Ahhh, quite nostalgic. Sometime later I came down to log on the Internet and just hung out, surfing the web. I spoke to an old friend from Nimes, Framce. Now it is 23:19 and I am going to bed as I am tired. Night guys. Oh forgot to mention, the weather, it was quite chilly today and not as warm as it was yesterday, according to my town's own weather site, the highest was 16.1 C (60 F) at 12:57 PM. It is now 4.8 C (40 F), brrrrr thats too cold! only 4 or 5 degrees away from freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment