Saturday 10 April 2010

Saturday

This morning I woke up at about 9:45 AM and listened to the 10 AM news on the radio. I got up and switched the TV on and watched a bit of football highlights from the recent Liverpool v Benfica game. I can't remember but I think the score was 3 - 1. My Mum got out of bed about 5 minutes after me and made breakfast. I had waffles, bacon and bread with egg. I watched Frasier and Everybody Loves Raymond on Comedy Central then went to the Billingham Town Centre with my Mum to get my haircut. Weather was really warm today, got up to 21.1 Celcius (69 Fareinheit). When I got home I just waited for my mum to come in, then I went in the shower. I got out, got dressed then went online and just surfed the web for the rest of the day. My Dad (Dave) called me on my iPhone and said that there was no point in going to his house today since he was going to be working all day tomorrow (Sunday) until 2 AM Monday morning. I really don't understand how someone with his job can work in the dark. He said he wont work next weekend and me, him and Dawn can go out somewhere. Maybe Northumberland or Yorkshire. (Do I have any fans in Yorkshire? I did see Hull on the guest map). Also the weekend after that me and him are driving down to Tamworth (Staffordshire) near Birmingham while Dawn actually is going to Birmingham with her friend on the same day. Coincidence. It will be a long drive. Anyway I'll discuss that further when it comes in 2 weeks. It's currently 21:29 and I did a few updates to the site earlier, on the main page I added 2 more photos to the left and all them pictures are now clickable links. If you click on any photo you can see a larger version. The top 2 which are the newest are the biggest most clear. The rest are a bit blurry. I also added a logo for the site. Also called a favicon, I didn't know how to do that originally but I googled it and found out how. Anyway thats all for now, have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment