Tuesday 13 April 2010

Tired Tuesday

Well its currently 22:23 and I am already tired. I woke up at about 9 AM, and I was tired but had to get up to watch ITV's Jeremy Kyle anyway. I listened to music at 10:30 when it finished and while I was listening to music the phone started to ring, it was my Mum saying she has been getting phone calls off of someone who I used to talk to. I won't go into details but darryl7745 has been causing problems for me, my friends and my parents, harrassing them. I was even going to change my phone number but didn't. I went out for food at 12 PM, I think. I ate it, and well just hang around the house for most of the day. I went to Dave's at 5 PM and played some GTA IV until 8 PM. Then I listened to a bit of radio. Dave bought some Chinese lanterns off the Internet, we tried to get one going but it failed. The square that you set fire to came out, it landed near a load of televisions we have near the garage so I got the plug from the television and burnt the wire. It's okay, they weren't any use to me anyway, and the reason we had them out is because we need to get rid of them. We tried a second time to get another lantern going but failed again, the square came out again. Dave is useless, he can't do anything. He can't start a fire, we have failed at having barbeques, bonfire nights and now Chinese lanterns. Honestly, it's a good thing we aren't cavemen, we would be dead within ten minutes. I got home at 21:35 and just been messing around online. It's now 22:30 and I am tired, night guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment