Thursday 6 May 2010

Thursday

I woke up at about 4:00 AM and went back to sleep. I then re-woke at 7 AM and went downstairs and switched on the TV. I watched GMTV on ITV 1 and ate breakfast, I had Coco Pops, that's cereal. I went back upstairs and got dressed at about 7:35 AM. I left the house just after 8:10 AM and walked over to the bus stop at Billingham town centre. When the bus came I realised I left my bus fare in the house so I had to walk to school but still managed to make it on time without being late. When I got to school I had a drink and then a few mins later went to tutor group. These were my lessons today:

#1 (9:20 am - 10:10 am) - Business Communications - We did an exam paper as practice for the real exam next week.
#2 (10:10 am - 11:05 am) - Geography - Managing resources, tourism in an LEDC, etc
#3 (11:25 am - 12:20 pm) - Geography - Same as above
#4 (1:20 pm - 2:20 pm) - P.E. Theory - Revision/Studying for the exam
#5 (2:20 pm - 3:20 pm) - Science - Space, the universe and telescopes

I walked home in the rain after school and got in at exactly 3:45 PM. I got changed to go to the Main Project, I had tea, chicken and yorkshire puddings, finished off my chocolates and then watched some T.V. Dave rang a few mins later and said he was coming to get me to take me to the MP. In the car going there I used my iPhone and mini FM transmitter to listen to Skyrock and heard my favourite French song, which is Sur La Tete De Ma Mere by L'Algerino (translation: on the head of my mother). I was at the MP until 5:50 PM and then got the mini bus home. I photographed 2 posters, one for the social group rules and one for managing anger, I thought it would be interesting so I just got my iPhone out and photographed them. I came home and watched The Simpsons at 7-8 PM and Futurama from 8-8:30 PM. I am now listening to Classic FM and about to go home. So here's the photos:


1 comment:

  1. Such order from chaos, pfft! Must be time to make up your (top 5-10?) Mad Dancing Rules!
    That is, if you still do that?

    ReplyDelete