Sunday 23 May 2010

Weekend Update

Friday

I have been feeling quite ill with a bad cough and I still was feeling ill, so I stayed off on Friday for half day. The original plan was to stay off full day but I discovered I had an exam so had to go in at 12 PM! I also discovered that all channels on our Sky Digital was displaying "no satellite signal is being received" which sucks because Lost is on on Friday nights. I arrived at school at 12:20 PM, which was when lunch began. I was just wandering around for an hour, at 1:20 PM lunch finished and I went straight over to the sportsdrome for the exam. The exam was P.E. and I must say I think I did pretty well, considering P.E. is one of my weakest subjects. The heatwave is still continuing in the UK. I had to stay at Dave's overnight so I could watch Lost on Sky 1.

Saturday

I woke up and was feeling quite hot, I had slept on top of the bed the entire night as it was too warm, we also got our highest temperature this day of 30.6 Degrees Celcius. I ust spent the day watching YouTube videos. I watched some of The Simpsons and GTA San Andreas walkthrough videos on YouTube. Dave bought some Coke, and we went to McDonalds drive thru, when we got back he let me eat in my room, the heat must be making him crazy!

Anyway I am too lazy to update, sorry. On a better note, actually on a worse note, I am on my FINAL week of school. I can't believe how quick it's come. I used to think the day would never come!

No comments:

Post a Comment